Simpsonise me


That's supposedly me. Believe me, I bear no resemblance to this guy whatsoever. The process used to generate this image involves uploading a photo and then playing around with a few variables to generate an image that has nothing to do with the original, all the while swearing and cursing because the website is so bloody sloooooooow (when it works, that is).

If you still feel like giving it a go, here is Simpsonize Me, via Kieran Healy.



by datacharmer | Wednesday, August 01, 2007
  , | | Simpsonise me @bluematterblogtwitter

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    cool, thanks for the link. I liked how your picture turned out

  2. datacharmer Says:

    Yeah, he is kinda cool!

  3. HotelBookingPro Says: This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. HotelBookingPro Says:

    :)